Here’s the participation prize you’ll receive this month for playing along. CT member Roxana has made a beautiful set of journal cards for you. Everyone who submits a layout will receive a participation prize. And the most outstanding layout will receive a gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- Scrap a page from the many countries in Disney’s Epcot World Showcase. You can show off characters there, dining places, architecture, rides or other scenery from any of the World Showcase countries.
- While the instructions are written for Walt Disneyworld, please adapt them for any of the other Disney parks around the world.
- You can use as many photos as you want and include as many elements and papers that you choose. We want to see your creativity sparkle!
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Sept 30th. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery.
You can find lots of inspiration at Kelly’s Blog to give you some ideas of what to scrap for this challenge. Since I haven’t been to WDW, one of my fellow CT members Ana Carolina asked me to scrap her gorgeous family photos that were made in Epcot’s Morocco! So this is my layout for the “Around The World” challenge, scrapped with the beautiful kit ‘Princess of Agrabah’.